Tuesday, May 19, 2009

This and That

Greetings,
The yard sale went well despite the lack of sun. Jennie and I had fun talking to the people in the neighborhood and so on. I had one lady show up 40 minutes prior to go time. Our garage door wasn't even up yet. Good thing I was. She bought a few things. I like her ambition. It stayed busy all day. Saturday was a bit slower due in part to wind and cold temperatures.

Later, Jake and I went skating for his cousins b-day. I was a bit nervous considering it had 15 years since I've last skated. Jake held my hand and it was fine. We might make it a regular thing. We saw much talent in the rink. (no pics here, too embarrassing).

Off to quilt now with some friends. Once I finish I will post my accomplishments.

No comments: