The Arts Festival was a couple weeks ago. Jake & I took a trip downtown to check it out. Our main purpose was to see the Chorus, of which I have been practicing like crazy for our up coming show! After the performance we grabbed some food, went through the artists' tents and people watched. I liked looking at all the little dogs. We stopped at the Adult Involvement for some painting and line dancing. Jake jumped right in and showed everyone how its done.
Here are a couple photos of our experience:

Jake dancing to Alan Jackson's "Good Time"
2 comments:
Did you guys go to Mexico? Been thinking about you. I've been a bit nuts. (OK nutsier than usual)
Getting ready to help my mother move. Maybe we can get together before I blow out of here.
Or if you're busy....when I get home.
Nice fish, BTW.
No, Jake was layed off for a week though. It's day to day, week to week around here. Anything is possible. :)
Post a Comment